

So this weekend was an amazing weekend. We had so much going on this weekend but it was worth every second. On Friday night we traveled out to Upland so I could help Corinne with her Wedding invitations. Since Josh's school is so close to there we were able to carpool which was amazing. Its so much fun to spend as much possible together!haha...We then ventured home around 12:00am. I know crazy! (and to think Josh does this M-F) I was exhausted! hahaha..Saturday morning we ran errands! Then in the evening we went to one of the most beautiful weddings I had ever been to. It was right on a cliff over looking the ocean. There was an open bar and amazing food. Josh and I danced the night away. His friends were so surprised because he usually doesn't dance(and no he wasn't drunk)! hahaha... By the end of the wedding we were soooo tired...We kept talking about how much fun we had and how old we were getting because our legs hurt and we were tired before 11pm! hahaha...Well Sunday came around and we decided to go Register. Now I was having a hard time with this part because it seems so early to register. I fiugred like 2 months before the wedding was good enough. However, my boss told me that we should register before the parties begin! By parties I mean the festivities leading up to our wedding! The first party will be for the wedding party and close family! THE ENGAGEMENT PARTY! We look forward to that because Josh's family will be there and itwill be alot of fun! So anyways, we went to register because Tina(my boss) said that people always want to bring presents for the party! Her being all into the wedding thing, figuring Maddy got married not to long ago(Maddy is her daughter)!
So off to Target and Bed Bath and Beyond we went. Josh was the shooter, I was the pointer!hahaa.. We had a blast. Then after the registering we watch Wrestlemania with close friends. We had a great weekend and I'm glad we have some of our registery up and at um! Well most of it because we had so much fun doing it!!!!hahaha....

What a nice surprise! I hadn't heard until you left a comment on Vanessa's page. Congratulations Mandi! I'm so happy for you! And -at least now we know why we can never reach you... for haircuts... :-)
ReplyDeleteWishing you all the happiness in the world!