Thursday, April 2, 2009
My Love
I can't believe this day has finally arrived. I never, in a million years, dreamed of this day. The day that I marry my best friend. Josh and I have had a shorter relationship then most. Well a lot but I know that life would be so rough without him in it! Instantly we have become best friends, companions, and most of all he's become so close to Jeff. I used to picture what it would feel like when I found the right one. But now that I have, I wouldn't want it any other way!!!I can't picture myself without him! I wouldn't change what we have for the world. We are better people because of each other. He has taught me to take my time, take a deep breath, and to look outside the box. I have taught him to care for himself and love himself like I love him. Since the day we met we have been inseparable! Which is so amazing. He is such a role model to Jeff and Jeff loves him soooo much. Its great to see Jeff finally have something he can realistically see! We cant wait to become the Farmer family and start our happy lives with each other!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We are so excited for you and can't wait to hear each exciting new development...Aunt Ginny and Uncle Dick
ReplyDelete