Monday, April 13, 2009
how fast time flies!!!
So this past week has been a bit on the crazy side! hahaha...On Wednesday we went dress shopping and guess what...I FOUND MY DRESS! It was a surreal experience. I was kind of testing the whole if you know you know theory but it was soooooo right. We were only there for about 1 1/2 hours which wasn't bad at all. We would have been done earlier but my girls decided to try on a few dresses too. Which was so much fun. Almost the whole wedding party was there and it was an incredible time. I cried, I laughed and I loved every part of it. I wish I could post a picture but you know how that goes!!!ahhahaha...Well anyways...here is a little bit of an update. Can't wait till the engagement party next weekend...My parents are throwing it for the bridal party and some family. We can't wait to see if we get anything fun!!!hahahah...or if we get anything at all! It doesn't matter to us, all that matter is that we have a good time!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment